Cookies are small files that Web pages store in the browser of the user who visit them and are necessary to contribute to web browsing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services. These files allow the user's terminal storage of data quantities ranging from a few kilobytes to several megabytes.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain on your computer until you leave the Web page that uses them, so no one is registered on the user's disk. The information obtained by means of these cookies is used to make possible the operative management with each one of the users that is accessing simultaneously to the Web.
- Persistent cookies: They are cookies that remain stored in the cookie space of your computer once the Web page has been abandoned, and they will be revisited by the Web page the next time you access it, in order to remember information that facilitate browsing (e.g.: Accessing the service directly without the need to login) or providing a commercial service (e.g. offering those products or services related to previous visits).
Cookies exchanged when browsing a Web page can be:
- Cookies of origin or own: they are cookies generated by the own web page that is being visited.
- Third-party cookies: They are cookies that are received when browsing that website, but which have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it. An example can be the cookie used by an advertisement or banner advertising that is on the Web page we visited. Another may be the cookie used by a visitor counter hired by the website we visited.
Cookies can be used for different purposes:
- Technical purposes: they allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, Access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, process the purchase of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store Content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization: Allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser accessed to the service, the Regional configuration from where it is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or performance: they allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce Improvements based on the analysis of the use data that the service users make.
- Publicity: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria like the edited content or the The frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising according to it.
The cookies we use in www.bhhsspain.com are own cookies for the following uses:
- Strictly necessary
- of personalization
- of analysis or performance
If you want to remove the registered cookies from your browser, here are instructions to do it according to the different browsers existing:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Others: In general, to remove cookies from your browser you must go to the Preferences menu or browser settings and look for the privacy section. There you will find options to manage your cookies and other data stored by the websites you visit, as well as configure the behavior of your browser when dealing with cookies.